Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Cooking And A Stilt Story

We are all at my grandparents house right now!! I have been cooking away for Thanksgiving today! Tomorrow, I don't think we will have to cook at all. I can't wait to eat some of the turtle pumpkin pie that I made. When we were driving to Forest, which is where my grandparents live, we watched Black Beauty. There is one part when it shows someone on stilts with long pants, like a clown or something. Leah asked me, " How do they have long legs? Do they balance on long things attached to their shoes?" I thought she meant the horses!! I said, " They just have long legs. That's how they are." Leah, who didn't quite believe me said, "But don't they balance on long sticks?" I couldn't stop laughing because I didn't know she meant the person, not the horses!!! Finally I understood and told Leah what I thought she meant. She laughed and laughed. It was very funny. Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

katelyn said...

Lol that's funny!
Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

Autumn said...

Leah sounds really funny.
Turtle pumpkin pie sounds good. What is in it?