Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crafts

Here are two purses that I crocheted. The blue one is really lumpy. I didn't really like that blue yarn!
Here is another purse. I like the handle on this one.
I crocheted these too. One is a bunny, and one is a mouse. The mouse has a tail, but you can't see it.
I sewed this scarcrow mostly by hand. I can't remember if I used the sewing machine or not. And yes, that is real hay, which the cat loves to chew.
I sewed this at my grandparent's house. It was SO hard to turn the body inside out and stuff it!! I sewed this most recently, just last week. This mermaid's tail was much easier than legs!
Which is your favorite?


7 comments:

Julie said...

You are so creative, sister! My favorite sewed thing would have to be the mermaid. My favorite crocheted thing are the crocheted animals!

Julie Marie said...

I like the mouse and the doll! Those are so good!!! I wish I could sew like that!
Marie.

katelyn said...

Hi!
I LOVE IT ALL! IT IS SOOO GOOD! My favorite 2 are the mouse and the mermaid! I also love the doll!!!

Have a great day!! :O)

Megan said...

You are so talented!! I may have to take lessons! :)

Hannah said...

My favorites are the mermaid and the scarecrow!

Autumn said...

You did a really good job on everything! I don't like lumpy yarn either...although it does feel nice!
My favorites are the doll and the mermaid. They are adorable!

Liesa said...

Hi Olivia.
Your work is lovely.
Keep it up!

I also want to encourage you about the race tomorrow.
You hang in there, have fun, and just do your best. You're a terrific runner, and a wonderful Christian example to all of the other young ladies.
Keep shinin'.

Love,
Liesa