Monday, January 5, 2009

Tagged By Recee!

Recee tagged me! Thanks! I am supposed to type 15 facts about myself.

1. I like to cook

2. I am the oldest

3. My birthday is on April, 19

4. I love animals

5. I live in the country

6. My favorite candies are Milky Ways and Jolly Ranchers

7. I love to read

8. I love to crochet

9. I don't know how to knit (wish I did!)

10. I can't stand chedder cheese

11. I love pasta

12. I love to color in coloring books

13. I can play the piano

14. I cannot do a cartwheel

15. I am a night owl, not an early bird.

I am going to tag; Anna Beth (Asland's daughter), Kate (Kate's Life), Nathan (Nathan's life on Paper), Cassia (Cassia's Chronicles) and Levi (Levi's Life)

3 comments:

Nathan's blog said...

What does that mean?

Kate said...

Thanks for tagging me, I posted my answers! :)

Poll Nike said...

Of which improves Microsoft Office 2010 the value of the particular selection, giving Microsof company more the opportunity to permission the patents in order to recoup its investment--and Microsoft comes with an lively, competitive licensing system. Needless to say, furthermore, it allows Microsoft one more gun in Office 2010 Download their evident brawls more than Google Android mobile phone and also Stainless os. The business has now arranged tackles a number Office 2010 of gadget designers